TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES WE OFFER
These are our terms and conditions. They apply each time you visit our site or use our services and we will assume that you’ve read them before you use our services. They do change from time to time so please re-read them each time you visit us.
OUR COMPANY IS NOT ASSOCIATED IS ANY WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE, THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OR THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.
THE SERVICE WE OFFER IS A REVIEW AND SUBMISSION SERVICE FOR WHICH WE CHARGE A FEE. YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN EHIC CARD DIRECTLY AND AT NO CHARGE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ON THIS SITE
These Terms and Conditions comprise the following sections:
- Our Service
- General Terms
which together form the basis of the legal relationship between us and both you and we agree to be bound by what each section says.
In exchange for the fee you have paid us, we will:
- Review the information your Application Form to ensure that it does not contain any obvious typographical or other mistakes and that all sections have been completed.
- Request corrected information from you if we discover any error and insert that information into the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form on your behalf to the NHS.
- Confirm to you by email the date the Application Form has been submitted.
Our service will be completed when the Application Form has been submitted to the NHS
You warrant and agree that:
- you are over the age of 18 years.
- you are the parent or guardian of any infant on whose behalf you are submitting the Applications Form.
- you have the permission of all adults on whose behalf you are submitting the Application Form to use the services we supply and to submit the Application Form on their behalf.
- you will observe and comply with all conditions imposed by NHS in relation to the submission of the Application Form and the issue of the Health Insurance Card.
- all of the information with which you have supplied us is accurate and complete in all respects.
- you, or the person on whose behalf you are applying for Health Insurance Card, are entitled to submit the Application Form.
- we may submit the Application Form on your behalf.
- you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, or of one of the Countries in the European Union, the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Republic.
- your use of the service is for legitimate reasons only and is not for any criminal or fraudulent purpose.
- you are using the services we offer only for yourself and your family members and not as part of a business nor as an agent for any other person.
Separate Email Account
- If you do not have an email account but require our services, the following conditions will apply:
- You authorise us to open an email in your account from which the Application Form will be submitted.
- You understand and accept that we will forward any emails we receive in relation to the Application to you, as printed copies only, to the address you have inserted in the Application Form and then only when we have received a signed written request from you.
How the Agreement between you and us is Created?
- No part of the Site nor any of these Terms and Conditions is intended to form an agreement capable of acceptance by you.
- The Agreement between you and us will come into existence when we have sent you the Confirmation.
- Until we have sent you the Confirmation you can request the return of any monies you have paid us, which we will refund in full and no agreement will exist between you and us.
- If we do not accept you as a client, we will return all monies you have sent us.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You agree that, for the purposes of the agreement between us and for the Regulations, we may confirm the terms of this agreement and the goods and services it is providing to you by email.
- You accept that, when you submit your payment to us, we will assume that you wish the Application Form to be processed as soon as possible and that, as a result, if we have started to provide our service, you may not be able to cancel the Agreement nor receive a refund.
- To preserve your right to cancel this Agreement, please let us know when submitting your request for our services and we will delay providing them for the period of 14 days and, within that period of 14 days, starting from the day you make payment to us:
- You may cancel the Agreement without reason; and
- We will refund all monies you have paid to us
- We have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time and without providing a reason for the cancellation nor any compensation to you, as long as we refund all monies you have paid us
- All refunds we make to you will be to the same account from which they were sent to us.
You accept and agree:
- That we will submit the Application Form as soon as we are reasonably able, after you have provided us with all the information we need to complete it.
- That we cannot make any promise that the Application Form will be accepted by the NHS nor that they will deal with it within a specific time.
- That time is not of the essence in relation to any of the services we provide.
Data Use and Storage
You accept and agree that we may hold the data with which you supply us under the terms of the Agreement for the purposes only of completing and submitting the Application Form;
At your request and subject to the payment of any additional fee that we may apply, we will retain your details in your Account for as long as that Account remains active.
- As far as we are allowed by law you agree that our liability under the Agreement is limited to the amount of the fee you have paid us and we have no liability for any consequential losses you suffer.
- You will indemnify us from and hold us harmless from and against all costs claims, demands and liabilities which arise in connection with your performance or non-performance of the Agreement and including all and any consequential liability we face.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits our liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
The following words have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
- We are CLICK APPLICATION LTD and our company number is 10353945.
- Site is https://www.myehic.org.uk
- You are a visitor to the Site.
- Account means the account you create with us if you register with the Site.
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site.
- Services means and includes the services we provide to you.
- Application Form means an application form for a Health Insurance Card
- Health Insurance Card means a European Health Insurance Card
- NHS means the National Health Service or any other body or agency which receives and/or processes Application Forms
- Regulations means the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- User means any person, firm or company using the Site for any purpose.
- YOUR PROMISES TO US
You agree that:
- You have the right to make this agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years.
- You will read the terms and conditions on any site we link you to.
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on the Site.
- You won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash.
- You won’t steal the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application.
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with the Site or the services it offers.
- You won’t copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
Either we or our business partners and affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site and you have no right to copy or use any of that information or intellectual property other than to use the Site unless we give that right to you.
When you create an Account you promise that:
- You will only have one Account with us.
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your Account with anyone else.
- You will keep your Account details confidential.
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else.
- You will log off when you exit the Site.
- Your username will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name. We can change a username if we think it breaks this term.
We may close your Account if you break these Terms and Conditions or if there has been no activity on the Account for 12 months.
If any payment we send to your bank account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within 28 days of us asking you, we may keep that payment to cover our costs and you will be entitled to nothing.
If you do anything which we think might be fraud, we may report those actions to the Police and the money standing to the credit of your account may be returned to any merchants involved or kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept service emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then, and in any such event, we can terminate your Account.
You have the right to opt out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing us at [email protected].
If we earn any commission or interest on the money deposited in your Account we may keep that commission and/or interest.
You can cancel your Account with us at any time – all you need to do is email us at [email protected].
PRIVACY & COOKIES
We can’t promise that the Site will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose or that it will not infringe the rights of others.
We can’t promise that the Site will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
We don’t give advice on the Site, just general opinions, so don’t rely on what we say when you make any decisions.
We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the Site.
We don’t have any control over any of the products available through the Site so we can’t guarantee them in any way.
If you link to any other site using the Site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We never guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from visiting and/or using the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We don’t control any of the websites we link to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
We can never guarantee that a link will work.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
You agree to re-read these Terms and Conditions each time you visit the Site so as to understand any changes we’ve made to them.
If we change the Site these Terms and Conditions will apply to any changes we make.
These Terms and Conditions are made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern them.
We and you agree that these Terms and Conditions do not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions we have published and represent the entire understanding between you and us.
Time will not be of the essence in any part of any agreement between you and us.
All parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into any agreement between them in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these Terms and Conditions.
If a Court or other body says that any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other, it must be done by email to the address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding between you and us.